出国旅行必备点餐口语,如何流利地用英语退换饭菜

在国外,与爱人或亲友无论是在酒店的豪华餐厅,抑或在街边小店,点上一份具有异国风味的特色菜,确实倍感惬意。如果你的英语水平一般,也不要沮丧,相信下面几句简单的口语就能让您顺利品尝到美味。

1.请给我菜单。 

May I have a menu, please?

2.是否有中文菜单? 

Do you have a menu in Chinese?

3在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗? 

Would you like something to drink before dinner?

4.餐厅有些什么餐前酒? 

What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

5.可否让我看看酒单? 

May I see the wine list?

6.我可以点杯酒吗? 

May I order a glass of wine?

7.餐厅有那几类酒? 

What kind of wine do you have?

8.我想点当地出产的酒。 

I’d like to have some local wine.

9.我想要喝法国红酒。 

I’d like to have French red wine.

10.是否可建议一些不错的酒? 

Could you recommend some good wine?

11.我可以点餐了吗? 

May I order, please?

12.餐厅最特别的菜式是什么? 

What is the specialty of the house?

13.餐厅有今日特餐吗? 

Do you have today’s special?

14.我可以点与那份相同的餐吗? 

Can I have the same dish as that?

15.我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。 

I’d like appetizers and meat (fish) dish.

16.我正在节食中。 

I’m on a diet.

17.我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。 

I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar).

18.餐厅是否有供应素食餐? 

Do you have vegetarian dishes?

19.你的牛排要如何烹调? 

How do you like your steak?

20.全熟(五分熟/全生)。 

Well done (medium/rare),please.

另按题主所述,如果因为某些特殊原因确实需要退换饭菜,推荐使用以下几句口语:

Sorry to trouble you, but I don’t think this fish is fresh. It actually tastes a bit off 。 很抱歉麻烦你,不过这条鱼好像不新鲜。实际上尝起来都有点变质了。

I’d just like to return it。 我只想把这菜退了。

The lousy food upsets my stomach.这饭菜太糟糕了,吃得我肚子直难受。

This food is too heavy on my stomach。这种食物太难消化了。

I want to cancel my order. 我想取消我要的菜。

I think these eggs are undercooked. 我觉得这些蛋没有煮熟。

I don’t think this fish is properly cooked. 我觉得鱼没有做好。

There’s a hair in my soup. 我的汤里有头发。

The dish can’t be any worse. 这菜不能再差了。

The dish tastes very strange.这道菜尝起来味道很怪。

如果您能记住以上几句,或干脆直接打印随身携带,应该就可以满足用餐口语基本需要了。

不过真心建议,无论是在国内还是在国外,尽量不要退换餐食,否则极易吃到口水。呵呵😄

祝您玩的愉快。

出国旅行必备点餐口语,如何流利地用英语退换饭菜图1
出国旅行必备点餐口语,如何流利地用英语退换饭菜图2
出国旅行必备点餐口语,如何流利地用英语退换饭菜图3
出国旅行必备点餐口语,如何流利地用英语退换饭菜图4

这里的情景对话,模拟在餐厅退换饭菜的时候怎么交流,供参考😄

Woman: What is this? I didn’t order that.

Waiter: I’m terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I’ll get it right away.

Woman: I’ve ordered savory pork and coleslaw.

Waiter: I’m sorry. I must have made a mistake. I’ll bring them for you at once.

Woman: Hey! What is this?

Waiter: Pardon me, Miss. But didn’t you order chicken soup?

Woman: Oh, Is that what this is?

Waiter: I believe so. But if it really bothers you, I’ll replace it for you.

Woman: No, don’t replace it. Give a refund.

Waiter: Sorry. I’m afraid we can’t. But you may order something else instead.

Woman: Oh, really? Give me a calm soap.

Waiter: Okay, Miss.

Woman: Thank you.

Waiter: I hope you enjoy your dinner.

原创文章,作者:普尔小编,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.puerpx.cn/pxwd/2813.html

(0)
上一篇 2022-06-15 上午11:10
下一篇 2022-06-15 上午11:44

相关推荐

发表回复

登录后才能评论